Copyright and Other Infringing Content Policy
This Copyright and other Infringing Content Policy (“Policy”) is part of and incorporates by reference all terms, conditions rules, policies and guidelines on the Site, including the Terms & Conditions (“Terms & Conditions”). This Policy is effective January 1, 2015. Your continued use of the Site after that will signify your acceptance of this Policy.
We may modify the provisions in this Policy without notifying you, so please check back often for updates.
1.Removal of Material for which Copyright Infringement is Claimed
Pursuant to 17 USC. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, isubTECH has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements of copyrights, and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. If you believe your copyrights are being infringed by a user of the Site Services available at the domain and sub-domains of www.isubTECH.com, please fill out a Notice_of_Infringement Form and fax it to iubTECH Copyright Infringement Notices at (714) 829-3284.
The information requested by the Notice of Infringement form substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC. § 512(c)(3)(A), which provides:
To be effective under this subsection, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a Provider (isubTECH) that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Provider to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
Please provide a Notice of Infringement form each time you wish to report alleged acts of infringement and fax it to the number provided.
2.Removal of Material for which Intellectual Property Infringement (Other than Copyright) is Claimed
If you believe your Intellectual Property Rights (including trademarks, logos, and other rights) other than copyrights are being infringed by a user of the Site Services available at the domain and sub-domains of www.isubTECH.com, please fill out a Notice of Infringement Form, providing substantially the same information as required above, and fax it to isubTECH Intellectual Property Infringement Notices at (714) 829-3284.
If you wish to report a violation of the Terms of Service other than this Policy, or have questions or need assistance, please contact Customer Support at:
Web Support: http://www.isubTECH.com/service
Phone: 1-877-TBD (1-877-xxx-xxxx)
(Mon-Fri, 5 a.m. – 5 p.m. Pacific Time; Sat-Sun, 8 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Noon Pacific Time)